Sunday, August 23, 2009

Day 17


"Are you gonna eat your cupcake for breakfast?"

"No."

"If you did, it would really help me out."


"Huh?  Why?"

"Well, if you were eating the cupcake for breakfast I could take a picture of it for the blog and then write: 'Fun = cupcakes for breakfast'.  But if no one is actually eating the cupcake, it kinda feels like false advertising."


"I can't eat a cupcake for breakfast!  That's gross!  I need breakfast food.  Why don't you just take a picture of it?"

"That's not fun."


"I'm having toast.  You can write about me having toast for breakfast."


Fun = toast for breakfast


2 comments:

  1. Hahaha!
    Love this one. Very specific. Just wish you
    mentioned who
    you were talking to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Aaron! The person refusing to have a cupcake for breakfast was my boyfriend. Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete