Monday, August 31, 2009

Day 25




More Fun with DIY Wedding Crafts

20 days till the Wedding








"Can I be really picky for a minute?"

"Uh...sure?"


"You see the amount of glue you are putting on there?"

"Yeah."


"Well, you might want to try and use a little less glue because when you lay the paper down all the glue could possibly squish out the sides and make the sides all gluey.  You want to glue a little less and then try to squish the glue to the center."

"That's what I've been doing.  None of the ones you have over there have glue on the sides."


"Yes, actually, they do. I have glue all over my hands."

"That is not true! I was very careful to squish the glue towards the center!"


"I just would really prefer not to have glue all over everything!  And I know I'm going to read about this on your blog tomorrow!"

"Well, you are now!"



♥ you Charli!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment