Thursday, August 6, 2009

girl just wants to have fun


I have been struggling with what to do for my next challenge.  


Having....ahem... "successfully" turned myself into a morning person, I've been at loss for what to do next.  So, I did what any smart, thoughtful person would do when faced with such a roadblock.


I ignored the problem, hoping it would disappear on its own, without any actual effort on my behalf.


When that didn't happen....

I figured I'd have to (sigh) think about it.


What did I want to do?

What did I want to achieve?

What did I want to improve?


Bleeech!!! Nothing!!!


It's the last month of summer (I whined In my head)!  I don't want to spend it forcing myself to do anything!  I don't feel like being a better person!  I just want to go to the beach!


Aha.

I want to have fun.


And so my new challenge is born. 


I will spend the next  30 days having fun.

Whether I like it or not.


1 comment:

  1. FUN! what a challenge! if you need someone to do something fun with, i'd be happy to be a part of your 'research'.

    ReplyDelete