Thursday, November 12, 2009

Gwyneth Paltrow wants me to quit coffee.

Gwyneth Paltrow can suck it.


G.P. also did Dr. Junger's cleanse and wrote about it on her Goop website.


In her meal plan, not only is she up at  7am (show off), but at 7am she is drinking nothing but hot water. With lemon.


Well, maybe Miss Paltrow can start her day like that and still function as a gorgeous, fabulous, international movie star, but some of us need a little help.


I need a signal that I am awake and that signal is that my coffee cup is empty.


Dr. Junger you can take my grains with gluten, meat, shellfish, anything processed (including all soy products), fatty nuts, nightshades (potatoes, tomatoes, peppers and eggplant), condiments, sugar, alcohol and soda, but please....please let me keep my coffee.


Yeah, he mentions something about taxing your adrenal system and blah, blah, blah, but really...its just one itty, bitty cup of coffee.


Right?

Right?


Gwyneth??

No comments:

Post a Comment