Monday, November 9, 2009

A Letter to My Jeans...

Dear My Jeans,


It has recently come to my attention that you, My Jeans, no longer fit.


This in unacceptable.


Apparently while I was away participating in a 

cheese-cupcake-wine diet and wearing nothing but stretchy leggings you have taken it upon yourselves to conduct some sort of Voodoo which has rendered all of you one size smaller.


Again...unacceptable.


Now, being that I am a forgiving (and financially conservative) individual, I will NOT be replacing you with a new team of jeans.  I will give you one month to get your act together.


While I am away eating fruit, veggies and exercising an hour a day, I expect all of you to do whatever it takes to remedy this unfortunate situation.


You have 30 days.

Use them wisely.


Sincerely,

Jen D.

3 comments:

  1. I had this same conversation with my jeans yesterday. Sadly, nothing tells you the ugly truth quite like the skinny jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you should tell your jeans that you just finished a marathon, so they should shut their face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My jeans are apparently in cahoots with yours! I say unacceptable!!!

    ReplyDelete