Tuesday, November 10, 2009

It's not just about the jeans...

Historically, fasting and cleansing have been used as symbolic spiritual gestures to the Universe.  They have been used as a way of clearing out one's physical clutter that then, in turn, helps one to clear out mental and emotional clutter as well.


It's about weeding out the unnecessary.

It's about making space for what is important.


For the next 30 days, I will be: 


1. Following a program based on the book Clean by Alejandro Junger.  

    (More on him and his program later...)


2. Feng shui-ing the heck out of my house.

     If I don't love it, need it or use it...it is GOING.


3. Making my friends detox, too.  I'm putting Traci and Sid, both who have 

     chronic digestion issues, on programs similar to the one I'm doing.  


As 2009 enters its twilight, it is time to make room.  

Room for possibility.  

Room for new beginnings.


And, yes, hopefully, room in my jeans.


No comments:

Post a Comment