Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day 12-14

Hmmm, what's that you ask? Where have I been?


Well, I have been quitting coffee.

"Why?!?!" you ask....


Well, I seem to remember, after suffering through an eight hour mind crushing migraine, a  2am promise, presumably made by me, that if I made it through the night I would quit coffee.


And so I did.


But apparently every thought I've had for the past ten years has been powered by coffee.

The only thoughts that I seem to have organically are:

"Robe."

"Bed."

"Pillow."


I couldn't write a blog!  I couldn't put on shoes!


I truly don't understand why there is not a picturesque, beachfront clinic you can check into while quitting coffee.  

People should cook for you.  And massage you with scented oils.  And tell you everything is going to be okay.


No one should be expected to function in polite society while quitting coffee.  But they are, and so here I sit, sipping my hot water with lemon, "ready" to start my day.


Ugh.

Robe.

Bed. 

Pillow.

please.


1 comment:

  1. Coffee is full of antioxidants. It also makes you feel reeaallll good!

    ReplyDelete