Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Day 16

This is my last post about coffee.
Really.
Just wanted to state, with very cautious optimism, that I think I feel...good (knock on wood).
I've gotten off the couch.
My brain function, such as it was, is returning.
I feel weirdly calm and think I might be sleeping better.
Huh.
Who would've thunk it?

Now about my green tea/ truffle addiction...

The truffle one is over (I just finished my last one), but as far as truffles go these were incredible!!!  (Thanks, Charli!)  The name of the brand is 
Coco-Zen. They use only organic and fair trade chocolate in all of their products. 

And no they are not allowed in the detox, but I quit coffee so I don't care.

The green tea I've been drinking is Yogi Green Tea Super Anitoxidant. It's been my favorite for a while.  It's the only green tea I've found that doesn't have a snarky aftertaste.  












It's the next best thing to a steaming cup of joe.  
Oh, joe.  
I miss you so.




No comments:

Post a Comment