Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Day 9

This sounds terrible....
But it is awesome!!!

It is a smoothie recipe called "Merry Monkey- Supercharged!"

I have no idea why it is called that.

I copied and pasted the recipe off the web a while back.
But now I can't remember from where...maybe Kristen's Raw...
Anyway, it is a terrific, filling, raw, vegan treat.

Don't let it's weird, greenness fool you.  

It tastes like a banana shake!

Merry Monkey—Supercharged!
1 Organic Banana
1 Tbsp Raw Almond Butter 

1 Cup Raw Nut Milk (Or Apple Juice)

1 Cup Kale or Spinach

1 Tbsp Hemp Seeds or Maca Root

1 Tbsp Raw Agave Nectar

1 Cup Ice (Optional)


Blend all ingredients well and enjoy!

I used hemp milk and skipped the seeds, but I think next time I will add some chia seeds.




3 comments:

  1. I waited all day for this post and all I got was a smoothie recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Listen, Manfriend, you need to try the smoothie recipe before you knock it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait...does John know about this?

    ReplyDelete