Monday, July 13, 2009

Day 12

"Life and fruit aren't perfect."

-my Mom



It's 9am.  I just woke up.  


BUT...but I am NOT going to beat myself up about it.  I had couple of late nights this weekend and rather than walk around as a miserable zombie for 2 days I chose...CHOSE to sleep in.


I think this is ok for two resaons:


1. This experiment is about living in a more conscious way. It is about challenging the habitual patterns that run our lives.  By choosing to sleep in, I was not under the influence of my habits but rather looking at the situation and assessing what would be the best decision for the circumstance at hand.


2. I did not start this experiment to turn myself into a regimented nut who has to be in bed by 9:45.


So, I fell off the wagon.  

But that wagon is just down the street.  

It is stopped at a light and I am running to hop back on it.  





No comments:

Post a Comment