Friday, July 24, 2009

Day 23

A Letter to My Closets...


Dear My Closets:


Thank you for your recent inquiry about receiving a complete overhaul by Monday.  Our establishment is, as always, eager to accommodate any and all improvement requests.


However, due to time constraints, the scope of the project and the fact that it is my birthday weekend, it has become apparent that cleaning ALL of you by Monday is quite impossible.


What I propose is this:

I will clean ONLY the closet I keep my clothes in, get rid of all extraneous items and give said items to charity.  


This compromise will allow your project to proceed in the right direction, while still allowing me time to party on Friday night and lay at the beach Saturday day.


Your patience is greatly appreciated.


Sincerely,

Jen D.


No comments:

Post a Comment