Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Day 13

"First say to yourself what you would be;

and then do what you have to do."

-Epictetus


IT"S MINI GOAL TUESDAYS!


As I've been moving forward (and then back and then forward again) in my quest for a 7am existence, it has come to my attention that certain areas of my life are in need of a little boost.  Just like when you paint one room in your house and then you suddenly notice how dingy the rest of the rooms look, my 7am plan has highlighted some other "rooms" in need of a fresh coat of paint.


And so Mini Goal Tuesdays are born!


Each week I will pick one small task, the accomplishment of which will hopefully bring me closer to a more peaceful, healthy, productive existence.  Hopefully...


This week's goal (drumroll please):

Organizing the corner of my office where paper goes to die.  


Bills, magazines, catalogs, birthday cards, anything I'm not sure I need, anything I'm not sure I want, anything I need to stash somewhere because company is coming over, ALL of these things live in the southeast corner of my office.  


Well, no more!

By the end of the week, that corner will have a new life!


Before and after pics to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment