Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 21


"How did it get so late so soon?  Its night before its afternoon.  December is here before its June.  My goodness how the time has flewn.  How did it get so late so soon?"

-Dr. Seuss












"Only ten more days and then I can sleep in!"

"10 days?"


"Yeah!  I said I was doing it until the 31st."

"Well, you only did about half the time so, you should really tack on some days."


"What?!?  I did it more than half the time!!!  I did it...like...16 out of 20 days.  That's a really good percentage!"

"hmmm."


"Don't you think???"


(silence)


"You really should tack on some days."

1 comment:

  1. It's hilarious that you've been arguing with everyone around you about whether or not you have to get up at 7 AM everyday in order to adhere to your "7 AM Plan". Does this not shed some light on one very specific aspect of your personality?!

    ReplyDelete