Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Day 20


Back by popular demand (mine)....

IT"S MINI GOAL TUESDAYS!!!


Oh, the slippery slope of cleaning.  

My little office nook looks so fresh and so clean it makes me want do crazy things.


I want to twirl on a mountain and sing! I want to tap dance in the rain!

I want to....clean my closets!


I know!!! I'm a woman unleashed!!!


To give you an idea about the size of the project that would be closet cleaning, the stuff that was in the office was the stuff that DIDN'T fit in the closets.


But that's not going to stop me!  

I am a cleaning maniac! I am a cleaning machine!

I am...feeling a little light headed.  My apartment is REALLY hot.


any-whoo...clean closets by Friday.

Errr...Monday.  Yeah.  Monday.


NOT my closet.  Mariah Carey's closet.

No comments:

Post a Comment