Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 14

Wow.

It looks like some lunatic hacked into my blog and proclaimed I would clean up my office by Friday.

That's a crazy idea.  

Oh, well.  Silly blog hacker.



Ugh.  

Ok, FIne!  It was me!  

What was I thinking????

Clean office by FRIDAY???


Perhaps I can just throw a lovely decorative sheet over the mammoth pile.  

It will be like shabby chic meets modern art....


Ugh.

Ok, Fine!  FIne! 

I said I'll do it, I'll do it.


In need a little inspiration?  (I am..)

Visit:

www.apartmenttherapy.com


It's a fantastic, addictive website featuring people who have decorated/re-decorated and lived to tell the tale.



awesome pic(!) up top courtesy of Apartment Therapy

That (unfortunately) is not my office.

(sigh)

3 comments:

  1. That is George's most favoritest (yes, I meant to use a mangled form of the English language) site ever! I expect pictures on Friday of said office!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Apartment Therapy! This just goes to show that George and I are destined to be great friends! I'll have pics Friday. I'm not sure what they'll look like, since I haven't started yet....

    ReplyDelete